If you choose vaccination, the CDC cautions that H1N1 Vaccine shouldn’t replace Seasonal Flu Vaccine and recommends many get both. Groups that are strongly advised to receive both vaccinations include healthcare and emergency medical workers, pregnant women, infant caregivers, and everyone aged 6 months through 24 years.If you’re over age 55 you’ve likely built up a natural immunity to the H1N1 strain.
California has already received 400,000 doses of H1N1 Vaccine; Los Angeles County - 92,000. The vaccine will be distributed to both private and public health clinics in Southern California. Vaccination locations can be found at the California Department of Public Health.
If you’re in Southern California without health insurance, speak with a health insurance agent about affordable health care options. For 16 years, Todd Fries has found health insurance policies that fit people’s needs and budget.
The articles are easy to read and understand, and the information is relevant and helpful. They cover such subjects such as H1N1 (Swine Flu), Pre-Existing Conditions, Medicare, Individual vs Group Healthcare Policies, Healthcare Reform Progress, Prescription Drugs, Back Pain, just to name a few health care topics.
Todd also works to help those looking for health insurance coverage (and offers free consultations). He’s been able to find affordable health care for students, freelancers and the unemployed looking at COBRA as their only option.
I’m a freelancer, living in Los Angeles, California. My life is hectic and my schedule even worse! I make it a point to make time for myself, as difficult as that might be, so I’m always looking for ways to improve my quality of health and life. This includes educating myself about anything I put into my body. When searching for info on migraine medication, I found this great article on prescription versus generic drugs at a website called toddshealthinsurance.com.

Powered By : Extreme Seo Internet Solutions
No comments:
Post a Comment